August 26, 2008

Bead-making Music

I have to listen to music when I'm in the studio. Makes the work go by faster. Yesterday was my first day alone in 3 months. I hope to have the new beads ready and photographed by Friday. I'm pretty excited!

Keeping me company today, Vampire Weekend. They are like a quirky, off-beat Paul Simon, not vampire-like at all. The video is just too hilarious. If you loved Pretty in Pink, grew up on vintage MTV and had a crush on Robert Smith from the Cure, this video is going to have you cracking up laughing. Anyway, they are playing in the studio today while I make beads and package up orders.



I'm almost caught up on orders and other obligations, I have only been online long enough to answer urgent emails. If you are waiting to hear from me, I promise to email you back in the new few days. My inbox is an avalanche.

1 comment:

Gaea said...

OH MY GOSH! They are great! Can't wait to see your new beadies!