September 1, 2008

Item of the Week - Van Gogh Disks

I recently joined the Bead Art Originals Etsy street team. This is a group of phenomenally talented bead artists and bead weavers.

Each week they sponsor an Item of the Week promotion. So I decided since Van Gogh has been on my mind to offer a special incentive to those who pick up a set of my Van Gogh disk beads from my Etsy shop. You'll receive a small matching lentil bead, this offer is only for the Van Gogh disks in my Etsy shop. One per customer and while supplies last.
Visit the Bead Art Originals blog to see the other Items of the Week.

And for a little inspiration here is a bracelet I made this afternoon with a set of the Van Gogh Disks and a set of matching earrings featuring my gold disk beads.

2 comments:

Beverly Herman said...

Those copper beads are perfect accents for the Van Gosh disc beads. I love the new bracelet!

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

Both these pieces are lovely!