February 5, 2009

No Way!


In 22 days I'll head out to New Orleans for our 4th annual Bead Cruise. My to-do list is long, my goodness is it long. How does the time between the new year and February fly by so quickly? It's a mystery to me. I swear there must have been a time warp there. (Okay, I think it's called fighting a flu bug, I'm finally feeling better today.)


I'm looking forward to teaching the Sea Beads class. We have a full class and I know everyone is going to have a blast. After all, beadmaking is rocking fun. Somewhere between here and there I need to make a spectacular urchin necklace to wear on the cruise. Hmm, I must channel my inner mermaid.

I'm looking forward to so many fun things this time around. 4 ports with tropical beaches await. Who doesn't love to be treated like a queen, they really go all out for you on a cruise! I can't wait to spend time with my mom and Rosanne. I look forward to visiting with the incredibly talented instructors. My Bead Cruisers are such a sweet and creative group of women, we have many returning guests and I know I'll enjoy meeting all our new participants. That's the best part of the cruise - the amazing women we get to travel with. Okay, back to that list...

5 comments:

Beverly Herman said...

Ohhh I am counting down the days too!
I am ready to take my beads to the sea!!

Rosanne said...

I am sooooo wanting it to be now!
Look at that sun and water, I'm gonna sit in the sea till I get pruney or boiled red like a lobster. Skin cancer be damnned!
I need sunshine...

Bead-Mused said...

I am soooo jealous, jealous, jealous!

Y'all have lots of fun!
Theresa

wandamarie.blogspot.com said...

Wonderful sea beads, not seen anywhere else...you've already found your inner mermaid! exquisite. thank you, wanda

Lori Smith said...

OMG! I had no idea I was buying my owls from such a famous (and busy) artist! That cruise looks like tons of fun!