November 30, 2009

Cyber Monday

Are you shopping online today?  I'm not, I just don't have time!  Darn, if only I worked for a boss who would let me shop when I was on the clock.  What can I say, I'm a taskmaster. 

Actually I had some fun things planned for my blog this weekend, but family came first and we were hardly home over the holiday.  I have a few new free projects to share later this week.

Now to get caught up on emails and invoices!  Thanks to all who have been taking advantage of my 20% off sale.  And if you've been waiting for the one-of-a-kind jewelry that you saw last week, it is now in my etsy shop along with new ornaments.  (Use discount code THANKS09 in the note to seller.)

3 comments:

Judy said...

Heather I just love your snowflake pendant!

SummersStudio said...

Family first, always! Hope you've had a good holiday weekend. Love the ornament and love that you carved your own stamp for it. It is just wonderful.

TesoriTrovati said...

So great that you have such a wonderful boss to work for... is she hiring? I would like a new job!
I did a little shopping online today and it was infuriatingly slow. It was a good deal so I persisted.
I do need some more Humblebeads for week two so I will go and place an order right away. (Don't let anyone know I slipped off the bead diet...but if KJ is right, then sipping Diet Coke while binging negates it all!)
Enjoy the day!
Erin
P.S. Come over and see the fun in my first Inspired by... challenge and contest. Your week is next!