January 4, 2010

Another Hint!




Here are two more clues to the next challenge on the Art Bead Scene.  The inspiration painting will be posted later on Monday, which is today.  I'm up late, working away.  Time is just flying by and I have way too many things to cram into the next 11 days.  So I've closed my website, no new orders until after the 25th.  Beads in stock can be found in my etsy shop or over at my good friends, http://www.bellomodo.com/

If you don't hear much from me over the next few days I'm buried under a pile of beads - send help and chocolate!

3 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Wishing you heaps of inspiration in the next few weeks....culminating in a relaxing and stress-free trip! What fun you will certainly have! Wish I were there with you. I will have to have tropical drinks every day while I bead. That will remind me of all the fun that you are having. Can't wait for the big reveal on ABS. I am so glad that you are continuing the painting theme. Enjoy the day! Erin

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see what the challenge is! I so want to participate this time:)

Enjoy your working sabbatical!

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather!

Happy New Year! Sorry you fell. I know how that sets you back. Which is why I'm emailing you. How would you like some help tomorrow on Tues? I have a few hours and I drop Kelly off at her little school at 9:00 am.

Send me an email.
Juliet