May 25, 2010

23 Days of Inspiration: Fantastic

Opps, missed one day - I was busy making beads!
Okay, here is the story about my fox beads:

There were inspired by this movie. It is my all time favorite movie, had to see it 5 times and laughed like a idiot through each screening. I love the puppets, their handmade charm and crafty goodness just won me over! We quote this movie, it has moved in with our family like a long lost cousin. A Kristofferson, if you will. If you haven't seen this movie, you need to!

Foxes have crept in other places, like my illustrations.
You can check out my little zazzle shop for more of my work on t-shirts, cards, etc.

1 comment:

TesoriTrovati said...

I have not seen this movie! I really need to buy it I think (and Alice in Wonderland out next week!!) I really, REALLY want one of your illustrations. That is so sweet. Fantastic, too.
Enjoy the day!
Erin