November 26, 2010

Holiday Freebies

'Tis the season!
Now through Tuesday you can get the following deals in my Etsy shop:

All orders: free shipping

Orders over $25: free Willow Charm (shown above)

First 10 orders over $50 - free snowman bead. 
These are limited editions that I'm no longer making!

Free gift wrapping for all jewelry purchases.

Free Gift Idea!

Use one of my tiny charms like the mushroom, willow or starfish charms to create a sweet little pendant for preteens or teens on your gift list.  Attach the charm to the 18" gunmetal chain with a 6mm jump ring.  (You can find them at Rings and Things or your local Hobby Lobby.)

Adorable!  Aren't my nieces going to be lucky this year!!!

Add a little bead on a sterling silver wire-wrapped bail and a sterling silver chain for a more sophisticated look.  Stocking stuffers anyone?

And the last freebie of the day - win this Modern Forest toggle clasp! This design was featured in Handcrafted Jewelry Magazine. Tweet or facebook about my Etsy specials (with a link to this blog post) and leave a comment letting me know you did - I will enter you in a drawing for Tuesday and will pick one random winner. 

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving Day.

And a really big thanks to those who purchased during the Plumber sale!

14 comments:

Shannon Chomanczuk said...

Shared on facebook!
I would love to win this!!!
Shannon C

Ann said...

I facebooked it to all my beady friends. Love the clasp!

Ann
mycriticaleye.com

Shai Williams said...

I share this post on facebook. I love that toggle and will be crossing my fingers that I win it.

My Life Under the Bus said...

Facebooked this !!! Thank You : )

stacilouise said...

I posted on facebook:)

Anonymous said...

Heather : YOU Have to most awesome designs I "luv" your work I hope I win! I posted on FB! http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=761948734

Paulijoyce said...

I hope it came thru I posted it on my FACEBOOK, I dont have twitter , I love everything you do!
Paula Pfarr Jackson http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=761948734

Lucid Moon Studio said...

I tweeted here:
http://twitter.com/#!/lucidmoonstudio/status/9285089674395648

Thanks for the sweet deals and giveaway!!

Lisa

Beverly Herman said...

I did Facebook on Saturday about your wonderful sale and freebies!

thebearwoman2004@yahoo.com - Katie said...

I'm sharing this on Facebook now! I would love to win this toggle. Just got some cool beads over the weekend that would be phenomenal with this as the focal point off-center in the front instead of hiding in the back.

Rosanne said...

How come you aren't making the snowmen? They have always been my favorite Christmas designs that you do. Please enter me for the toggle. Christmas is getting closer...squee!!

Liz said...

http://twitter.com/?status=Reading%20@mayicarles%20TIKLARI%20GIVEAWAY%20http://tinyurl.com/38palbl#!/mentions I tweeted about the giveaway! I would love to make a necklace featuring this toggle. I love nature inspired designs!

Artisan Clay said...

I'm gonna FB this post!

Unknown said...

Tweeted! :)
http://twitter.com/#!/MoagsandSmeet/status/9524347278467073

~ Laura (Moags)