February 24, 2012

Bead Heaven!

Some days don't you just love the UPS man?  I mean really love!  Look what arrived at my door yesterday.  Oh, I want to keep them all.  These are more of the beads that I will be offering on the cruise and then in my Etsy shop when I return.

I picked colors to match my beads, it all works together and I'm not sure if I will sell the glass by itself or in small inspiration kits paired up with my beads.  What do you think?

It's crunch time for the cruise.  I will be buried under tasks this weekend, sort of like we are buried under snow today.  I hope you have a fun weekend filled with your favorite things!  

9 comments:

Alice said...

Wow, what a lovely pile of beads! I hope you are feeling better so you can enjoy the cruise!

Kathleen Lange Klik said...

Nothing like getting a package filled with beads!

I so want to go on the cruise, is it too late to sign up! One of these years I am attending, creativity and camera are ready to go!

Unknown said...

love, love, Czech glass beads!! I would offer them in packets to compliment your stunning beads!!!

TesoriTrovati said...

SQUEEEEEEE!
I vote for inspiration kits. But also have some for folks like me who already have so many Humblebeads I don't know what to do with them all. And I am still interested in the the remaining months.... need to take a look at the funding source for it all!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Unknown said...

Yeah, I love going to the post office to pick up parcels! Love to track parcels coming my way! Yours beads are indeed beautiful! Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a fabulous parcel :)

ladynoble said...

lovely! i say kit it up!

Marie Cramp said...

What about selling them both ways? Some may want just the beads and some may want the kits, you never know!

{pretty sad when the verification words take longer to figure out than it took you to write the comment!} lol

Rebecca said...

What amazing beady goodness you have there! I am with Erin and Marie - why not sell them both ways? I know I also have quite a hoard of humblebeads and so I'd welcome the opportunity to buy both ways from you. Gorgeous colours you have selected! Hope all is well with you and the bead cruise.