April 24, 2014

30 Words: Motherhood


Joy and pain
Pure love
Unconditional.

First and last thought 
of every day.

They are first
Always.

I'm never perfect
But I'm here. 
Unshakable.

My heart lives outside of me.


30 words or 30,000 words - there are never enough to express the depths of loving someone else as much as I love my daughters.  This photo was taken several years ago, at the start of the teen years and is one of my all time favorites as I think it captured each of their personalities perfectly.

30 Words Thursday hosted by Erin at Treasures Found: Grab an image (preferably one you shot or one you have permission to use). Write exactly 30 Words (no more, no less). Post it. Head on over to Erin's blog to see the other entries for this week.

2 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Oh goodness! How I love this picture! It really does capture your unique beauties and idiosyncrasies! You are all such beauties. It shines from within! Thank you for playing with me in the 30 Words Challenge! Enjoy the day! Erin

Unknown said...

Great sentiment and lovely photo.